Monday, August 3, 2009

Logan's recent questions

Logan :"Mommy, Do you have a baby in your belly?"
Me: "No, honey. I do not have a baby in my belly."
Logan: "I think you will soon!"

E and I just looked at each other like...does he know something we don't know. No, honey we are not going to have any more babies.

I recently was going through more baby stuff to get rid of and found a bottle. I decided to give it to the kids to play with. Logan ran to the playroom and started feeding his baby glow worm the bottle. He told me "Mommy, I am feeding my baby a bottle of milk but sometimes she drinks milk from me."

Wow, a lactating male. I guess I need to explain that one at some point.

Logan sleeps with a blankie and lambie every night. He has been so excited to travel to Virginia that a few days he started packing his rolling Land's End backpack that he always travels with. He is so cute pulling it around the airport all by himself. I was going to pack it tonight and I found his blankie and lambie in it. He told E that he didn't want to forget it and has been sleeping without if for days. Obviously he doesn't have to sleep with it. He also packed several plastic tools that go with his tool bench...never know when you might need those on an airplane. There were several books including Once upon a potty and a medal that he got at a gymnastics center. I think I will be repacking for him.

No comments: