The boys were playing a really fun game where they screamed "DIAPER" and then threw a handful of diapers in the air and watched them scatter all over the room. Lucas was apparently going to change Logan's diaper but then they realized Logan couldn't get out of the buckle. It was a pretty hilarious scene to find. And yes, Lucas is naked. He is naked 80% of the day. I am not sure how to keep clothes on the child.
I don't even know why I even have a changing pad or this many diapers in Lucas' room. He has been potty trained for 6 months already but I have kept him in a diaper at night. Change is in order! Anyone need a changing table or size 4 diapers that haven't been used...just thrown around the room?
1 comment:
Oh, my goodness... now that is a black mail picture!!
Post a Comment