This blog is completely boring but a way for me to get my thoughts out. I want to remember the silly things the kids do and say. I would journal on paper but my handwritting is atrocious.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Lucas' accomplishment
Lucas just started Kindergarten and he also completed the 1st grade Hooked on Phonics. He is becoming a great reader and I have really enjoyed teaching him. I am so proud of him and I love this little boy!
I am a stay at home Mom that has two young children. I take care of their every need while their Daddy travels to distant places so we can have money. Just kidding, he is a great father but I would like to have him around a little more. I used to work as a Medical Technologist in laboratories in hospitals. I miss working but would miss my kids even more if I went to work. I am living my dream, enjoying my children and trying to teach them something.
No comments:
Post a Comment