Logan was sick early last week. Now a week later, Lucas has a fever and a strange sounding cough. The pediatrician said he thought it might be a sinus infection but who knows. When the kids are sick it affects my plans. I had an allergy testing appointment planned for Tuesday and a play date for a few of Logan's classmates on Wednesday and had to cancel them. Lucas has been napping the last few days which means he must be sick. He almost never naps, although he spends quiet time in his crib.
I have figured out that if I really want him to nap I can rock him and he will fall asleep. Logan was never able to fall asleep by being rocked but Lucas seems to really enjoy it. I know I should not start something when he is almost two but I also really enjoy the quiet, snuggle, alone time that Lucas and I share when I am rocking him.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment