At least that is how the saying goes. I might be wiser but I think every year that goes by that I stay home with my kids, I loose more brain cells.
I had such a great day today. It was much, much better than Mother's day. I woke up early as usual but enjoyed an hour walk by myself to start the day. E worked from home and surprised me with the cutest card from the kids. It was a scrap book card and had pictures and sayings from the kids. "Mom, you're awesome because....you always..help us to get things or you make....chicken and she is pretty" I over heard them doing some kind of project last night so I knew something was coming. Then E gave me the Wii fit to go with our new Wii and a fun snow skiing game. It is so fun!
I took the kids to the pool and we had a great time. Logan is trying to do freestyle and it is the cutest thing. He really enjoyed it when I got my goggles on and we spent lots of time underwater looking and waving at each other. We ran to Chick fil a for lunch then naps. E told me we were going shopping at 4 and then we were going to out to eat at 6 pm. I was surprised by several great friends and kids at the child friendly restaurant. I had a great time with everyone and the kids really seemed to enjoy themselves. They ordered me a delicious piece of chocolate cake and finished up the night watching my favorite show of all time, So you think you can dance. What a great day!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so glad you had a good birthday!
That sounds like a pretty good birthday!
Post a Comment