We have been really enjoying all of the fun summer activities to be had in our area. This year is so much easier with the kids than it was last year. Last year at this time I was still nursing, trying to keep both kids from drowning, or burning to a crisp in the Texas sun.
This year is so much more enjoyable. I feel like I can take the boys anywhere by myself. Both kids love the gym and with my renewed energy we have been going there frequently. Logan has been a little behind with the water confidence but just a few days ago started holding his breath and going underwater for diving rings with his new cool goggles. We have been to a few birthday parties, trips to the arboretum, museums, and our friend's neighborhood beach pool. Everyday there are so many fun things to do and I finally don't feel overwhelmed to take my kids out to them. The really nice thing is they are totally fine if they don't get a nap. It is so nice to go and do whatever we want without worrying about someone falling asleep in the car. Swim lessons start on Monday and will keep us busy for a month. I need to work on potty training with Lucas and then we will really be doing great!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment