I have to admit that I am becoming slightly obsessed with coupon shopping. I used to go to the store maybe two times a week. I went to three different ones today (CVS, Walgreens and Target). Target is my favorite so far with all of the great deals I have been finding there and by stacking my manufacturer's coupons with the Target store coupons. I am not a fan of Walmart. Even with the coupons the prices just aren't as competitive as grocery stores that put things on sale.
These are some of the deals I have gotten in the past week, many of them came from Target.
Dryer's peach pie ice cream 1.04
Dove ultimate deodorant 0.50
(2) Mini artisan bread loaves free
12 pack of Duracell AA batteries for 1.10
12 pack of energizer AA batteries for 2.98
1.5 lbs of bananas for 0.25
(2) 6 pack Boost kids essential drinks for 2.75
Aquafresh extreme clean trial size free
Reece's cups free
6 Pure Protein bars 0.60 total
2 boxes of Act II popcorn for 1.70
Giant box of honey nut Cheerios 1.95
2 packages of Smithfield bacon Free
Skittles crazy cores Free
Twix candy Free
Snickers Free
The only problem is we have some things around the house that I would consider junk (ie. 6 boxes of pop tarts, candy, handi snacks, chips)
Also, I somehow haven't gotten the nack for only buying the deals. I get very tempted at Target and bought some shirts as well. I thought I was supposed to be saving us money but not sure yet if I am. It is fun anyways. I also have signed up for lots of freebies this week through websites. I am looking forward to getting items and coupons in the mail in 4-6 weeks. My coupon notebook is growing quickly. I think I need to invest in another package of baseball card holder pages!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you need an intervention!
Yes! I think I do.
Post a Comment