On Tuesday, Logan, Lucas and I had a wonderful day out together. We started the morning with free chicken minis from our local Chick fil A. We headed down towards Dallas to spend the day at the Arboretum for Tiny tots Tuesdays. It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed every moment of my time with my sons.
Logan on the big pumpkins that line the walkways throughout the Arboretum

Logan amongst the thousands of pumpkins

Both boys in the pumpkin house

Logan's first time getting his face painted. I was hoping for a Puff the Magic Dragon face but he ended up with a scary dragon face.

Lucas was a tiger

Logan doing one of two crafts that we participated in. This one he colored the rooster and then glued feathers on his tail. The other one was coloring a bandanna.

This was the hay bale maze.

Lucas enjoyed the petting zoo.

We found many monarch butterflies throughout the Arboretum this time of year. I recently read in a magazine that the fourth generation of butterflies for the year are on their way back to Mexico for winter hibernation. We usually see them in Texas in October as they are stopping for a drink of nectar to help them fly all the way back to Mexico.
No comments:
Post a Comment