So today is like most other days....up by 6 am. I should feel pretty productive that I gave both boys haircuts, cut the cats nails, showered myself, bathed the kids and fed them by 8:30 this morning. We dropped a gift off at a friend's house, found an electrician, went to the library, had lunch, assembled two baked zitis and checked some emails. Poor, skinny Lucas fell asleep in the car before lunch so he missed it. I feel like I don't do very much some days because I don't have anything to show for it. I like to make myself feel better about the day and I think listing it like this has helped.
Logan is having quiet time but not napping. Oh well, at least he stays in one room for an hour or so.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment