Thursday, August 28, 2008

Preschool orientation

Today was open house at applecreek preschool. We got to go and meet his 13 other classmates, his two new teachers, see his classroom and play with play dough. I met another mother of a boy in Logan's class who actually lives in my neighborhood. I really liked her and I am hoping that we can carpool to preschool together. I would love to not have to drive each way two days a week. I spotted a child that could be a challenge in his class. While Logan was playing with play dough I saw something sling through the air. I am not sure exactly what happened but I noticed the teacher bending over with her arm around Logan calmly explaining that we don't throw things in the classroom. I am so embarrassed that he got in trouble in the 30 minutes while we were there and that is her first impression. Throwing something is what Lucas would do but not Logan...very out of character. I hope that he will be able to change the teacher's mind about him soon.

No comments: