Thursday, E called from work asking if we wanted to go to the Mavericks game. I asked if we could take the kids. I thought it was short notice to get a babysitter. There was three tickets available and Lucas did not need a ticket. It worked out perfectly because both boys got really great, long naps that day. Logan (who normally doesn't nap) slept 2 1/2 hours and Lucas slept 3 1/2 hours. We only stayed through the 3rd quarter and got home before 10. I think it was a neat experience for them. I can't wait until Lucas is Logan's age and both kids will be able to enjoy things like this.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
First NBA game
Not for me, but for the boys. Eric and I have been to the Maverick's games a few times before. Basketball is actually one of the few sports I enjoy watching. Part of it has to do with the fact that our high school football team never won a game and my college did not have a football team. So, I could care less about football.
Logan really enjoyed going to the game. He was fascinated by the lights, people, music and players.
Lucas did not seem to have the same fascination. This was one of his only moments that he was sitting down.
Box seats through E's work at the Maverick's game. We had a fun night! Logan tried to climb over this glass in front of him. Not sure why he thought that would be a fun idea. It would have been a long fall.
Food always helps keeps my boys happy. No $5 pretzels for us, we brought our own pop-tarts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what fun!
Post a Comment