Monday, January 19, 2009
Was going to workout...
I was pumped to go to the gym this morning to take the CORE class. I like taking classes because it pushes me harder than I can push myself and they always do things that I would never think to do for exercise. I got to the gym around 10 minutes before the class, which normally is enough time. I noticed the parking lot was pretty full. Then I see that there is a line out of the childcare door and down the hall. They had reached capacity and were letting people in as children were being picked up. Apparently everyone else also thought it would be a good idea to exercise this morning as well. We waited for about ten minutes and I watched the time for the class come and go only to move up a couple of spaces in line. I told the kids that we could go to the playground to get them to leave with me. I was so annoyed I went straight to the Cooper center to tour it and sign up for a free two week trial. What is the point of having a gym membership if you can't use it for the things you want to do??? Now I just have to work on E to switch to a new gym. Unfortunately, I don't think he is going to be on board. He will probably tell me I need to get a job or we need to give up cable TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment