E has not been traveling much lately, which has been a blessing. I have enjoyed having him around more although he probably can't tell since we watch TV in different rooms every evening. He will be going to Algeria next week. If you are like me and don't know where that is...it is in North Africa between Libya and Morocco.
A few weeks ago E went to work and when he came home I did a double take and noticed he had some extra scruff on his upper lip. He has missed some spots shaving but that was embarrassing how much he missed.....then it hit me that he was going to grow a mustache. He read somewhere that mustaches were considered very masculine in Algeria and almost all men have one. E and a few other co-workers are growing them together to see whose is the best looking and fullest by today. Everyone thinks E's looks like a 70s porno star. I can say we haven't been kissing as much as we normally do because I am not a big fan of facial hair. Hopefully he will come home from his trip with a clean shave.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering about the mustache when I saw pics from Amie's party. Too funny! For your sake, I hope he shaves it soon. Let me know if you need anything (company?) while he is out of town. Take care.
Post a Comment