I have a confession. I have always loved Celine Dion. I think I mostly just love singing along with her. Before I had children, I was given the CD miracle by Celine and it has lots of sweet songs about motherhood. I love Brahms' lullaby and she sings it in English and French. I pulled out the lyrics and learned the song and always dreamed of singing it to my future children.
We have always read stories to Logan before bed but not as much with Lucas. In the last few months I have been giving Lucas the option of reading a book or rocking him to music. He almost always chooses rocking to music and I always sing him Brahms' lullaby. Recently, he has been singing along to the music as well. Now he knows how to sing the whole Lullaby in English and French and it is the most adorable thing. I know people always say "oh he likes to play music so he might be a musician" but I really think Lucas might have some musical skills when he grows up.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment