Thursday, May 14, 2009
Realization
In the last couple of weeks as Lucas turns two it is just hitting me that I have two boys. I know it sounds crazy, but now Lucas is not acting so babyish and unisex, he is acting like a little boy. Logan was not like this at two years old. And as Logan is approaching four years old he is also acting much more "boyish". As each day brings more roughhousing, pretend shooting, hitting, and sword fighting I grow increasingly aware that I have two boys to deal with. I don't allow play guns in the house but they make them with legos or use their hands and sound effects. They are playing much more physically than I expected. I honestly think I would do much better with having girls. I don't want to play cars, superman and wrestle. I want to play barbies and have tea parties. And no, there is not a chance that I will have a daughter. I have a long time to wait to possibly have a granddaughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anytime you want a girl fix, you can borrow my two.
i find making crafts is a nice place to meet between my girliness and J's boy stuff. i see lots of wrestling in my future too.
Post a Comment