I love going on trips. I love researching, planning and thinking about going to a new place. E is going to South America this month, Ireland in April and Tampa, Florida in May. He mentioned that maybe we could go with him. I jumped right on it and started planning.
We are going to drive there. It only takes 17 1/2 hours!?! We will break the trip up and spend the night somewhere along the way. We always fly and have only taken one road trip since we have moved to Texas. I am excited to be able to load the car up with as much stuff as we would like to bring instead of our one suitcase per person usual.
I have asked my parents to fly and meet us there but they are not sure yet if they are going to. I want to go to Fort De Soto beach in St. Petersburg and Busch Gardens in Tampa. I would like to try the zoo and aquarium. The hotel will have a pool so I am sure we will spend some time there. E will be busy the whole week with the class he will be taking but I am sure I can keep the kids busy with all kinds of activities. It is going to be so fun and I love to have something to look forward to.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment