Friday, November 28, 2008
Messiest eater in the world
I know kids are supposed to get messy when they eat but this is ridiculous. He needs a bath after every meal!
This is after a few spoonfuls of peanut butter. I just started letting Lucas eat it since his protein sources are limited. He doesn't like meat.
This is after a bowl of oatmeal. He looks like he did a face plant in the bowl.
And this is a healthy lunch of pizza, apples, and carrots with ranch dip. YUM! O.K. not so healthy with the pizza and ranch but Lucas actually asked for more carrots. I was thrilled. I gave him a bath after this meal. I do bibs but the cereal still runs all over his lap or he drags an arm through his food. We are still going through several outfits a day if he is dressed. This explains to anyone who has stopped by to see us why Lucas is always in a diaper. It is easier to wipe his skin than wrestle 4 outfits on him a day. I am willing to take any advise on how to keep him and my home a little cleaner. Anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well, if he suddenly becomes a really picky eater like J then he will probably be much neater too. wish i had a solution for you!
Post a Comment