The week started with a head injury and ended with a stomach virus for him. Logan has only had a stomach bug one other time and I don't think he remembered it. This time was so sad because at first he did not know what was going to happen, then he realized when he started to feel sick he would be throwing up. He would cry and whine just anticipating it. After he got sick he would say "Mommy, I'm not sick anymore!" Then two hours later he would say "Mommy, I think I am really sick." It was so pathetic to watch. I could completely empathize because I think I had it the night before. No, throwing up just feeling like it and wanting to die.
I spent the night running back and forth between my room and the room he was sleeping. I would hear him moaning on the monitor and run into his room to hold the bowl for him. The downstairs guest room is now officially our "sick room". Fortunately, this virus was a quick one. It is only 12 hours of real misery and followed by days of nausea and no appetite. It works great if you are trying to loose weight. And also Lucas and E seem to have escaped this round of sickness.
We ARE going to have a great week. No sickness, no head injury's, no falling down into the window sill teeth first and getting paint chips in your mouth (Lucas)...only happy times. The in laws are coming Thursday so we all need to be well and happy.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, man. I feel for you guys. A throwing up kid is no fun, but I had to laugh at that good way to lose weight comment. I'm so desperate, I may have to come over let Logan drool on me or something. Haha. I'll do anything to lose weight at this point.
Post a Comment