Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last Mommy and me at the Arboretum

Logan took this pic. Not so bad!
My Mom with the boys.

Lucas resting inside the petting zoo.

The kids love the goats and Lucas tried to brush every animal inside the fence.




This was the creative movement class at the arboretum. We enjoyed the beautiful, cool day at the arboretum and took advantage of all of the activities they had to offer.

Lucas with bells on his ankles, clapping his hands, marching to the music.

Us in front of the big cake of flowers to celebrate the 25 years that the arboretum has been open.
Since we purchase the family membership, we decided to go to the last Mommy and me Monday at the Arboretum of the season. I am so sad it has ended. We took a picture with James French photography and it turned out super cute. I wish I could put it on here but don't want to get sued. My mom really enjoyed the flowers and watching the kids take the classes. We bundled up and brought a picnic. We stayed for several hours and really enjoyed ourselves.



No comments: