Maybe I am just more sensitive than I normally am since I don't feel well but the past two mornings have sucked! I won't go into too many details because it is disgusting but let's just say yesterday's incident involved being woken up, poop, cleaning, bathing and mess all over the house by an almost 4 year old who should know better.
Then this morning, while in a rush as always on a Tuesday, I found my car battery dead. It is my fault but let me explain the situation. Recently, I found mouse remains if you know what I mean, in my garage and in the car as well. We caught the mouse. Yay! I had cleaned the car but found more remains in the car seats. I had to turn my car light on to see what I was doing. I went on to do more things and forgot the car light was on. E shut the car and garage and I went to bed very early. Usually I would have found the light on later in the night or have remembered to turn the light back out but I was asleep at 6:30 last night. This sinus infection is throwing me for a loop.
I called my next door neighbor, who was so great and let me use her car to drive Logan to school. I got back in time for her to leave and AAA showed up later to jump my car. Thank you neighbor and AAA! All was good in the end but I sure hope tomorrow morning is better than the last two.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment