The boys were in the bath together yesterday and Lucas started filling his little cup up with water. Lucas said "I'm gonna drink this water!" and Logan said "No, don't drink it. It has dirty poo poos in it!" Then proceeded to scoop the supposed "poo poos" out of the water into a container.
I guess he must have heard that line from me at some point... I am always thinking about the things that can't be seen with the naked eye.
This evening the boys were playing so nicely together (which rarely happens) while I was catching up on a show. They were in Logan's room and Lucas was trying to climb up on Logan's big bed with him to read books together. I over heard Lucas say "but my Mommy can help me" and Logan said "Oh Lucas, you can do it by yourself....I know you can do it. Alright...I will help you, give me your hands and climb!" Lucas screeched with excitement after completing his task "Yay! I did it!"
Logan said "Yay, You did it, good job!"
It was so cute to hear them cooperating and playing so nice together. In my experience so far, they play the best when I don't get involved and they are in a different room from me.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment