I have spoken with both surgeons and have scheduled surgery for the end of March when both were available. I am very apprehensive about it and even have days when I think I will just cancel it. I am now working on trying to find out how much it is going to put us in the hole for all of this medical stuff.
On another note, I went last week for an evaluation to a physical therapist since my headaches and numbness in my hands. The x-ray showed a straightening of my cervical vertebrae which indicated muscle spasms. After the evaluation the PT said that I probably had thoracic outlet syndrome which can cause all of those symptoms. She said it takes a decent amount of therapy to fix. At $40 a pop that is going to add up quickly. My poor husband will probably leave me after all of the medical bills I am incurring this year!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry you have so much going on, but glad you are getting it all figured out so you can feel better. The boys and I will be in Virginia from March 25th-30th, but if I can help you before or after please let me know.
If you need any help with the boys during this time just let me know. Brycen would love to have some boys at his house to play with.
Same here. If you need help with anything let us know.
Post a Comment