Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy Wednesday

I had a huge burst of energy and cleaned the house all morning. I got laundry, vacuuming, dishes, kitchen and bedroom worked on by 8 am. I also showered, shaved legs and bathed Lucas. I was feeling pretty good. We had play date with our neighborhood moms group at 10 am next door. It was a lot of fun until I saw Logan rounding the corner with wet shorts. He had an accident upstairs and could not tell me where he was when it happened. We walked next door, changed and came back to the play date. I walked around where I think he could have been with bare feet to see if I could find where his accident happened. I never found it and I feel so bad. The Mom has three kids and I am sure she has had her share of accidents but I still feel awful about it. When I got home my girlfriend and her two boys came over for lunch. All four boys got wild together. Eventually Lucas started crawling upstairs and saying "Night, Night". I think that was a hint he was ready for his nap. Logan actually took a nap for the first time this week and I laid down too. My burst of energy was gone. I felt completely wiped out and exhausted. I started having heartburn pains and feeling miserable so I could not sleep.


Eric has been busy entertaining coworkers from India and China this week so he has been home after bedtime every night. He came home last night at 6pm and I said "I am leaving. The kids have been fed, the house is clean, what else could you want?" I ran to Staples, the Dollar store, Target and CVS in 45 minutes. That could never happen with kids and it was great to get out and run errands by myself. I hurried home to change and get my appetizer ready to go to Bunco with the ladies in my neighborhood. I never win but it is fun to socialize without children interrupting conversations. I came home, took my second Pepcid complete of the day and finally fell asleep around 11.

No comments: