Thursday, September 11, 2008

strange use for eyelash curler

Yesterday, I put both boys in the bathtub while I took my shower. I do this from time to time so I can monitor their behavior and they can get clean. I usually get a longer shower when I do this. After I got out, I wrapped Lucas in a towel and sat him on the bathroom counter so I could dry my hair. He had a great time playing with my makeup. Eventually I found him playing with my eyelash curler and a q-tip. He was holding the eyelash curler on his penis like it was some kind of circumcision device then poking his boy parts through the eyelash curler with the q-tip. I just watched him laughing my head off. I guess the worst that could have happened was he could have gotten his penis caught in it. After a few minutes of a very strange way to use the eyelash curler he pee-peed on the counter top. I promptly carried him over to the little potty and told him that pee-pee goes in the potty. I doubt a 16 month old grasped that concept but at least I tried.

No comments: