Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Only one child

Life is so different with only one child. I find it to be exponentially easier. There is no fighting with one child. I can run errands with one child. Lucas and I had a great morning together shopping at Sprouts, taking a walk and going to the playground. I have been worried about the timing of pickup for Logan. I need to pick him up at 2 pm and Lucas always naps at 1-3 so I am not sure what will end up working. I decided to lay him down to nap early today because he was falling asleep in the swing at the playground. But, he is fussing in his crib right now so I don't think that is going to work. I guess I will just have to keep him up and busy until we leave at 1:30 to get Logan.

I am glad Logan is so well adjusted but it makes me sad he doesn't ever care to say goodbye to me. He just runs into the class and doesn't look back. I am nervous about his long day. He has had three hour school days until now but this day is 5 1/2 hours long. He could be really exhausted after such a busy day. Hopefully he will remember enough to tell me how his day went.

No comments: