Sunday, September 14, 2008
Happy Birthday
Since E is going to be out of town for his birthday this week, we celebrated on Saturday. We gave him Halloween decorations and another brand of the "magic bullet". His sister sent Planet Earth DVD set. I made a nice dinner of shrimp with feta cheese over Rigatoni, broccoli and salad with chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. The kids only ate the dessert.


My cheepo cake out of the box. The kids don't care what kind they eat and at least I won't feel bad throwing away this 3 dollar cake after the initial birthday cake cutting.
E thought I was being so fancy with my made from scratch dinner for him. In this picture I was igniting the brandy to pour over the shrimp. Sounds fancy, doesn't it? Actually this is a dish I have been making since college and it is not hard at all. I love this meal and thankfully so does E. Happy Birthday my sweet husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how serious Lucas looks.
Dude - didn't even know you have a blog! Glad I found it!
Post a Comment